Brewing-related E-mail lists
E-mail lists come in two forms: digests and reflectors.
Some are moderated but most are not.
The Homebrew Digest
The grand-daddy of homebrewing mailing lists, it started before 1988.
- All homebrewing-related topics are fair game, from first batches to
esoteric brewing chemistry.
- Interesting and useful for beginning to advanced brewers.
- Over10,000 subscribers.
- For a long time, it was a daily digest.
- Now available as a digest, or a reflector. Digests are sent when they
- Here's a sample.
- firstname.lastname@example.org to send a message
to the list.
- Messages since 1988 are archived in several places:
The Lambic Digest
The Mead Lover's Digest
The Cider Digest
- The beer judge digest.
- Dedicated to the discussion of issues of interest to beer judges and
- To subscribe: send mail to email@example.com
with the line:
subscribe address first_name last_name rank
Where rank is your BJCP rank, if any.
Send messages to firstname.lastname@example.org
Messages are archived
at Spencer's Beer Page.